Wednesday, October 6, 2010

October 4, 2010 Home

1 mississippi, 2 mississippi, 3 mississippi....10 mississippi. Starting with leaving Itasca State Park, I crossed the Mississippi 10 times on my way back to the the Twin Cities. Maybe the Great River Road route would be another adventure I can do in the future.

After being back a few days. I am entering this on the October 6 and reviewing what I did in a day and a half, I can now see why my legs hurt like all get out!!!! 14.5 hiking miles!!! There is something wrong with me because I totally enjoyed it. I did a little hiking today to work the kinks out. Felt guilty that I did not walk yesterday, but got over it very quickly.

Highway Miles from Crow Wing to Home: 102.5
Total Highway Miles this Leg of Trip: 565.1
Total Highway Miles: 2059.6
Hiking Miles this Leg of Trip: 14.5
Total Hiking Miles: 50.3
Total Hiking Tower feet climbed: 200 feet feet in the air.
Total Feed underground: 2341 feet below the surface.

Wow, this is a lot of fun. Thanks for following my blog.

Troy

No comments:

Post a Comment